Harry Potter locations
You know, my answer would be none. I am perfectly happy with books being a stand alone. I feel like, even if I don’t really like where the book stopped, even if I feel I need to know more, I believe the author ended the book there for a reason. And I’m happy with that. Sometimes I feel many of these series and trilogies would be way better if they were standalones. :)
Questions About Books and Reading by shevinefeels
- 1: What was the last book you read?
- 2: Was it a good one?
- 3: What made it good?
- 4: Would you recommend it to other people?
- 5: How often do you read?
- 6: Do you like to read?
- 7: What was the last bad book you read?
- 8: What made you dislike it?
- 9: Do you wish to be a writer?
- 10: Has any book ever influenced you greatly?
- 11: Do you read fanfiction?
- 12: Do you write fanfiction?
- 13: What's your favorite book?
- 14: What's your least favorite book?
- 15: Do you prefer physical books or reading on a device (like a kindle)?
- 16: When did you learn to read?
- 17: What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
- 18: What is your favorite book series?
- 19: Who is your favorite author?
- 20: What is your favorite genre?
- 21: Who is your favorite character in a book series?
- 22: Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
- 23: Which book do you wish had a sequel?
- 24: Which book do you wish DIDN'T have a sequel?
- 25: How long does it take you to read a book?
- 26: Do you like when books become movies?
- 27: Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
- 28: Which movie has done a book justice?
- 29: Do you read newspapers?
- 30: Do you read magazines?
- 31: Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
- 32: Do you read while in bed?
- 33: Do you read while on the toilet?
- 34: Do you read while in the car?
- 35: Do you read while in the bath?
- 36: Are you a fast reader?
- 37: Are you a slow reader?
- 38: Where is your favorite place to read?
- 39: Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
- 40: Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
- 41: Who gave you your love of reading?
- 42: What book is next on your list to read?
- 43: When did you start to read chapter books?
- 44: Who is your favorite children's book author?
- 45: Which author would you like to interview the most?
- 46: Which author do you think you'd be friends with?
- 47: What book have you reread the most?
- 48: Which books do you consider "classics"?
- 49: Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
- 50: Which books should be banned from all schools?
Started watching ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’. Now I want to read the books…
- Snape: What would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside... on a day like this?
- Hermione: Uh... Well... We... We were just...
- Snape: You ought to be careful. People will think you're...
- Snape: ...Up to something.
when i was a child i used to think teens were grown ups and when i was a teen i thought college students were grown ups and now that im a college student im just like what the hell is a grown up anymore
Now that I’m older than college age I’ve concluded that grown ups are a myth.