Okay guys, here’s the big news!
See this journal right here? This journal is going with me to BookCon in May to be autographed by the amazing authors who will be there (I’ll add which authors will be signing once it gets posted on thebookcon.com).
Now here’s the cool part for you guys: for every single person who reblogs this, I will write his or her url down in the journal, and at BookCon if I happen upon any other tumblr book bloggers those urls will go in the journal too. If you want your url written in any fancy way or with your name next to it or something cool like that, just send me a message and I’ll be happy to oblige!
Not only this, but once everything is said and done, I may be able to send this journal to one lucky reblogger of this post! Note that this is only a possibility, but how cool would that be?!
This is going to be such a cool souvenir guys and let me remind you that every single person who reblogs this gets his or her name written down. Every single one.So go ahead and reblog, and may the odds of your possible winning be ever in your favor!
Haha, I really don’t remember where. There is probably a link somewhere on my blog. Thanks, I’m glad you like it!
Oh, this is a really nice idea! Will definitely reblog your post!
Treesofreverie’s April Read-A-Thon: Reading Challenges
This is the official list of challenges for anyone who is looking to push themselves during the April Read-A-Thon:
- Finish an entire book in ONE day
- Read a book by an author you haven’t read before
- Read a book about books
- Read outside
- Read out loud
- Finish a book in a series you’ve not yet completed
- Read a graphic novel or manga
- Read a book with an LGBTQ+ character
- Read a Classic
- Read a book in the Fantasy genre
- Read a book in the Contemporary genre
- Read a book from a genre you don’t usually read
- Read a poetry book
- Read a collection of short stories
- Read a book by an indie or self published author
- Recommend a book to a friend or a fellow book blogger based on what they’re currently reading
- Share some of your favourite quotes from the books you read during the Read-A-Thon
- Write a book review for one of the books you read during the Read-A-Thon
- Take pictures of your reading progress
- Show off your books by taking more pictures
Start a TBR Jar
Start a reading journal
- Organise a book swap with friends
I’ll cross out the ones I’ve already done, and will be crossing some of the others out as I go.