Yes, doing everything in ABU’s!!! The ABU’s need to be there!! hehe Well, maybe you could change for the yoga part. YAY! :D
❅ send me a christmas question ❅
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
I was tagged!
Questions by what-is-your-perspective
1. What’s your favorite Christmas cookie?
I don’t actually have one.
2. What is something that makes you happy?
Books! Also, walking in the rain.
3. You’re a superhero, who are you, what is your name, what is your power, what is your purpose?
Oh, Gods, I can never answer questions like this. I’d never be a good superhero. I’d rather be the superhero’s sidekick. Yes, that is so much better.
4. If we could hang out, would we? And if so, what would we do?
YES! Unless you wouldn’t want to. First, you would tell me EVERYTHING about anything you would want (obligatory presence of ABU’s), then I don’t know, whatever we would feel like. I really don’t like to plan things overly much, it is nice to let the moment flow. We could do anything, from ‘Tumblring’ in the same room, to doing yoga or talking about Cloud Atlas (hehe).
5. What is your “happy ending” to your current life situation? Idk if this makes sense, it could be anything from not failing a test to having prince charming rescuing you from the evil dragon idk lol.
Graduating. It is so close. I can already feel the freedom!
Questions by violinwaist:
1) A book that you think is overrated?
I can’t think of one right now.
2) What is your first/earliest book memory?
My mother reading to me from one of those a story a day books.
3) Are you a writer as well as a reader?
No, no, no. Definitely not. I take forever to write a simple story if I have to. I’m not a writer.
4) What is your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
Catching fire, currently. It was pretty good.
5) How do you mark your place in a book (using a bookmark, folding the page, etc.)?
I use a bookmark. I have two special bookmarks: one is a Beauty and the Beast one that used to be my mom’s (here it is), and the other is a bookmark my favorite teacher gave me when I was in elementary school.
6) What book is next on your reading list?
Maybe ‘Artemis Fowl: the Opal Deception’. And I really have to read ‘Death of a Salesman’.
7) Roughly how much time do you spend reading per day?
It depends a lot on the day. Sometimes an hour, sometimes two, sometimes the entire day hehe But on average: 2 to 3 hours.
8) Do you buy books more often than you borrow them?
Yes. I hardly ever borrow books (you may know of the terribleness of my ‘public library’ already), so I mostly buy books.
9) What book do you recommend to people a lot?
Currently, I am recommending ‘Cloud Atlas’ to every human being that crosses my path.
10) What is the most number of books you have bought in one shopping trip?
72. Never again. It was a sale at a used book store. They were incredibly cheap.
11) What upcoming book release are you most looking forward to?
Not really upcoming but: City of Heavenly Fire, The Retribution of Mara Dyer, and The Blood of Olympus.
I only have one question:
If you could be transported to any book, what book would it be and why? Would you want to remain yourself there, or would you like to be someone else? What skills would you need to have to survive? And, if you could change this world somehow, how would you change it?
Perfect weather???? Maybe where you live. Here it means low humidity. In my city it is said people breathe water instead of air, and when there is little water in the air to breathe, you feel like you are going to die. Inside the house it’s good. I have my ceiling fan on, so I’m good. And parkas are cute and warm, I like them.
:) So little time I hadn’t even recognized him hehe I knew he was familiar, tho
Jaime Lannister is in it? Oh, yes! He is! But he has, like, 10 minutes of screen time, tops.
Warm indeed. It is raining and it is 30ºC outside. I hope you are freezing now, you mean person, you :P